This policy covers how HotelCO2.com treats personal information that HotelCO2.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of HotelCO2.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
1. HotelCO2.com collects personal information when you register with HotelCO2.com, when you use HotelCO2.com products or services, when you visit HotelCO2.com pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
2. When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, ZIP/Post code, occupation, business address. When you register with HotelCO2.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
3. HotelCO2.com collects information about your transactions with us.
4. HotelCO2.com uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
1. HotelCO2.com does not allow children to register.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. HotelCO2.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
2. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
5. HotelCO2.com does not provide any personal information to advertisers.
1. HotelCO2.com may set and access HotelCO2.com cookies on your computer.
2. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to HotelCO2.com's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
1. You can edit your HotelCO2.com Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
2. New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
3. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the HotelCO2.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the HotelCO2.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your HotelCO2.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
4. You can delete your HotelCO2.com account by contact us by email.
Confidentiality and Security
1. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
2. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with industry best practice and applicable regulations to protect personal information about you.
3. To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read our security policy.
1. HotelCO2.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your HotelCO2.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please click on the Contact Us page.